- 31 min ago What Does Your Headache Reveal About Your Overall Health?
- 31 min ago A BBC Show Gets Photobombed By A Dog In The Funniest Way Possible
- 2 hrs ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 2 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Prithvi Shaw slams 200 as Mumbai in total command against Baroda
- Movies Rani Mukerji Says Her Character From Mardaani 2 Wouldn’t Fit In Rohit Shetty’s Cop Universe
- News Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 cr people; 50pc are SC, STs: RSS
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Gauahar Khan is quite versatile when it comes to fashion. You simply can't put the model and actress in a box. Recently, she gave us another fashion goal, which somewhere celebrated the anti-fit fashion and understated glamour.
She wore a pantsuit but it was a break from the traditionally structured pantsuits. On the contrary, it was a voluminous pantsuit that was accentuated by a free-flowing silhouette. Her attire consisted of an overlapping top that was full-sleeved and slightly wrinkled and her matching pants were flared particularly towards the hem. Gauahar looked absolutely resplendent in her ensemble that was designed by DiyaRajvvir.
She paired her pantsuit with black strappy heels, which colour-blocked her ensemble. Her elaborate earrings came from Minerali and these ethnic jewels actually went well with her look. The makeup was nude-toned and marked by an earthy lip shade. The complementing eyeshadow spruced up her look. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out and elevated her style quotient. We thought Gauahar looked absolutely amazing. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.