- 13 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 20 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
With the holy month of Ramadan ongoing, celebrities are all out there flaunting their festive-perfect gorgeous attires. Even amid the pandemic, they are not only celebrating the festivals with enthusiasm but also turning inspiration for their fans by keeping their festive spark alive as well. Gauahar Khan, who has constantly been making headlines for her ethnic looks during this Ramadan season. Recently too, the actress put up a couple of pictures on her Instagram feed, where she was seen sporting a blue embroidered Lucknowi kurti. Her outfit made for a perfect festive-wear. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the latest set of pictures, Gauahar Khan was seen decked up in a full-sleeved sweetheart-neckline sheer blue Lucknowi kurti, which came from the label Needle Craft. Her pretty kurti was accentuated by intricately embroidered floral patterns from the same thread and featured side slits. The Badrinath Ki Dulhania actress teamed her kurti with ankle-length white bottoms that too was embroidered. She completed her look with a pair of matching lovely juttis, which featured red patterns. Gauahar accessorised her look with silver-toned heart-shaped beautiful studs.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, the 14 Phere actress slightly highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, softly kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, a tint of pink blush, and cherry lip shade spruced up her look. She let loose her side-parted highlighted layered tresses and looked gorgeous as ever.
So, what do you think about this look of Gauahar Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Gauahar Khan's Instagram