- 18 min ago Viral Infections May Promote Alzheimer's Like Diseases: Study
- 32 min ago Hum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- 1 hr ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 2 hrs ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- News India has a protective shield of 100 crore vaccine doses: PM Modi
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Big shame that we don't have Stokes, Archer for tournament, says Roy
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Karan Kundrra Says He Never Did Any Work At Home But Is Now Cleaning Toilets In The BB House
- Finance This Small-Cap IT Company To Consider Interim Dividend On October 26
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
Gauahar Khan looked gorgeous in her saree as she danced to the tunes of latest hit Paani Paani, which features Jacqueline Fernandez and Badshah. The dance was performed by Zaid Darbar and Gauahar Khan at Atrangz studio, and Gauahar looked stunning as she flaunted her modern saree. We have decoded this attire and look of hers for some fashion inspiration.
So, Gauahar wore a contemporary saree from At 44 and it was definitely an eye-catching outfit, something that would make you look a class apart at cocktail night and other light formal parties. She wore the At 44- White Patch Saree that is in the range of Rs. 18,500 to Rs. 23,300. It was a linen saree that she wore. The saree was accentuated by black-toned polka dots on a white base. It was a stylish six yards saree that featured black appliques and braided straps, which made it look so unique. Gauahar Khan paired her saree with a sleeveless black blouse that went well with her saree.
The Begum Jaan actress teamed her ensemble with complementing sandals. She accessorised her look with dainty studs. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and beautifully contoured cheekbones. The eye makeup was light and the sleek long tresses completed her chic stylish look. So, what do you think about her saree look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram