- News Northeast Monsoon surges TN, Puducherry, heavy rains in next 24 hr
- Sports Mental Health: Woman cricketer Molineux takes break in Australia
- Finance DHFL Shares Lock In Upper Circuit On Reports Of Adani Group's Interest
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The most awaited Bollywood movie of the week, Meri Pyari Bindu, releases today. The entire team is done with the pre-release promotions and most probably yesterday was the last promotional event.
We spotted the on-screen pair, Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana flaunting their pre-release promotional look.
The looks of Parineeti aka Bindu during the promotion have never been disappointing. Since it is the last promotional event, Ayushmann aka Abhimanyu Roy tried experimenting with his looks. Not to mention, he rocked it.
We saw him wearing a ''fruity'' jacket with deep blue denim jeans.
The white jacket was looking very summery with colourful fruits designed on it. As it was a zipped jacket and as Ayushmann kept it partly open, it was enough to see the navy blue shirt peep out, which he wore to match the jeans' colour.
The loose-fit denim jeans were perfectly complementing the attire and the white sneakers just rounded up his lookbook.
The good boy look with the side parted hair and the bearded hunk look contradict each other. But the eyes and smile just erase any complaint away. What say, girls?
We assure that one cannot shove her eyes off this handsome 'banda'. You bet?
As we talk about Abhimanyu, how can we forget our Bindu?
Parineeti as usual rocks her look, this time in checkered full-sleeve top and three-fourth palazzo pants.
The maroon checkered top is fantastic and soon can be included in the shopping wishlist of many. It is cool and trendy.
We love the way she has teamed the pleated olive-green palazzo pants with the tucked-in maroon top.
The golden brooch cuts the monotone of the top while it is devoid of any kind of designs on it. We love it!
Her black and beige pump heels could have been a bit simple, especially without the beige involvement in the picture. A total black pair of wedges could have made the look perfect.
The best part of Parineeti's look is her hair. She styled her hair with a braid pinned like a hair-band and allowed the rest of the hair to fall open.
Looks like a chirpy character of a princess out of a fairytale book.
She looks absolutely fresh without any jewellery as the top was covering her neck and wrists.
Her makeup was pretty transparent with a little eyeshadow and eye liner for her eyes and a pink hue for her lips.
We love both of their lookbooks.