- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Fawad Khan is like a fresh breeze in the Bollywood movie industry. He stole our hearts away with his recent performance in 'Kapoor & Sons', and we can't wait to see more of him. But, until then, we can drool over Fawad's latest magazine cover for Hi! Blitz.
The magazine features the handsome Fawad Khan for its May 2016 issue with the words 'The New Age Khan' written below, and he truly is the new-age khan. His fashion sense is very upbeat yet has an old-school charm to it.
His screen presence is strong and the wardrobe choices only make it better for us. In this issue, its all about his strong masculine looks. Sporting mostly casuals with a well-groomed beard and moustache. We were quite impressed, so let's have a look at the rest of the editorial images.
The Brooding Cover
Looks like a cover that we would love to pick up! Fawad is dressed in a denim shirt from Gant and white trousers. We also like the brown leather lace-ups.
The Casual Stare
Fawad looks his dapper self in this look with the scruff and a denim shirt on.
We can see a peak of him sporting the striped summer trend, and we are loving it.
Another Casual Number
In a deep-blue collared T-shirt from Gant, white pants from Zara and brown shoes from Bata, this look is back to the basics.
Dressed in a checked shirt from Gant with very earthy shades of brown and tones of olive green, the stylist Abhilasha Devanani paired it well with a blue tie from Marks & Spencers. The semi vibe to the formals is from the Gas Jeans below and the rolled-up sleeves.