- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 11 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Fatima Sana Shaikh surprised us in an understated look at the Umang Police Show. She wore a humble sari and looked absolutely gorgeous. The actress wore an embellished sari, which came from the label Jade by Monica and Karishma. Her styling was also meticulously done. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, the 'Dangal' star wore a sari that elaborated on the contemporary sensibilities. It was draped classically in a Nivi style and she teamed it with a sleeveless blouse, which was adorned with meticulous accents. The pallu of the sari featured a metallic touch and was accentuated by intricate ruffled accents. Fatima's attire might have been the simplest of all but it definitely caught our attention.
We loved the fact that her styling was minimally done. The actress accessorised her look with chic earrings and a delicate ring, which came from the label, Curio Cottage. The makeup was light and refreshing and highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and impeccable kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her traditional look. So, how did you find Fatima Sana Shaikh's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.