- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Fatima Sana Shaikh took a break from traditional looks and gave us a western look of the day. The actress looked awesome and exuded cool boho vibes. Her ensemble was about playing with contrasts and we thought her separates were fun and playful. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Fatima wore a shiny electric blue spaghetti top, which was V-necked and paired it with a flared white skirt that was accentuated by myriads prints in dark hue. Her skirt was lightweight, flared, and featured sheer accents towards the hem. It was a cool ensemble, perfect for resort outings. Fatima teamed her ensemble with nude sandals, which went well with her look.
She carried a purse with her and accessorised her look with delicate earrings. The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by a pink lip shade and the side-swept ponytail rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Fatima's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.