- 40 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- 1 hr ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 1 hr ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 3 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Sports WTC Final: India will start as favourites against New Zealand: VVS Laxman
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Neil Bhatt Says Virat Is Responsible For Sai's Problems
- News Congress asks government to break silence on freezing of Adani Group's foreign investors' accounts
- Finance Power Finance Q4: PFC Reports Highest Ever Net Profit of Rs 8,444 Crore
- Technology OnePlus Nord N200 5G With 90Hz Display Launched; Price Set At Rs. 17,595
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Sometimes, we need goals for almost every occasion and we have got it for you. This time, our fashion inspiration came from actresses Fatima Sana Shaikh, Shweta Tripathi and Gauahar Khan. The three were dressed to impress in their respective outfits, which we have decoded for you. Also, we have mentioned the events where you can wear these outfits.
Picture Credit: TEJAS NERURKAR
If You Are Headed To The Office
While we know these days, most of you would be working at home and some may not be. However, whether your office is kilometres away from your home or at your home itself, you can wear this outfit that Fatima Sana Shaikh also wore recently. Styled by Akshita Singh, she wore a winter-perfect dress that was designed by Dhruv Kapoor. It was a collared and structured number with a belt. She paired her ensemble with classy boots, which went well with her dress. Her jewellery was light and came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja and Gehna Jewellers. The makeup was highlighted by glossy red lip shade and pink eye shadow. The side high ponytail completed her look.
Courtesy: Shweta Tripathi's Instagram
If You Are Headed To An Outing With Friends
Shweta Tripathi Sharma looked super stunning in her ensemble that came from the label, Doh Tak Keh. It was a multi-hued ensemble splashed in the indigo hue and featured pink, purple, and red stripes. It was a casual number and the Mirzapur actress paired it with an orange-hued top. Styled by Pooja Sethi, Shweta teamed her attire with pointed dark pink pumps. Her chic artisanal jewellery notched up her look and came from Roma. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The eye makeup was light and meticulously done. The side-parted wavy bob tresses completed her look.
Courtesy: Gauahar Khan's Instagram
If You Are Headed To A Glam Party
For the Gold Glam N Style Awards, where Gauahar Khan won the Most Stylish Reality Star award, the diva wore a black dress. Styled by Devki B, Gauahar wore a dress that was designed by Alpana Neeraj. It was a sleeveless dress with ruffled and layered accents. The dress was accentuated by a white and black elaborate bow. She teamed her asymmetrical dress with black sandals. Gauahar, who recently got engaged, wore delicate studs to accentuate her look. The makeup was enhanced by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The side-parted ponytail completed her look.
So, whose ensemble did you like the most? Let us know in the comments!