- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Highlights: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli shine as India trump Aussies, win series
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Free-spirited and fabulous, Fatima Sana Shaikh channelled the spirit of a millennial bride at The Wedding Junction Show in Mumbai. She sashayed down the ramp for the designer, Sonaakshi Raaj, who presented her collection, 'Untamed'. The designer's collection truly represented the modern brides, who are unapologetic and fun-loving.
Dipped in a soft muted shade, Fatima's lehenga was a departure from the vibrant red, pink, and blue hues. It was a lightweight lehenga and was accentuated by free-flowing silhouette and layered accents. Fatima's lehenga consisted of a sleeveless blouse that was meticulously embellished and structured and she paired it with a ruffled skirt with an asymmetrical hemline. Her skirt featured dramatic layers and was enhanced by subtle sequined details.
The net dupatta complemented her lehenga. It was a wispy addition that Fatima carried ever so casually with her outfit. She wore shimmering danglers to accentuate her look. Fatima's makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. Her side-swept romantic tresses spruced up her chic avatar.
So, how did you find Fatima Sana Shaikh's showstopper look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.