- 1 hr ago Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- 4 hrs ago Sooryanvanshi Promotions: Katrina Kaif Is A Vision In Her White Dress; Her Makeup Is On-Point Too
- 6 hrs ago 7 Signs And Symptoms Of Teething In Babies
- 6 hrs ago Jupiter Direct in Capricorn On 18 October 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Movies Anushka Sharma Shares An Adorable Photo Of Virat Kohli & Daughter Vamika, Says 'My Whole Heart In One Frame'
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Sports No CSK without Dhoni, no Dhoni without CSK: N Srinivasan
- News CBSE Board Exam 2021-22: Board issues clarification against fake datesheet for 10th, 12th
- Finance 4 Big Ipos Lined Up To Open For Public Subscription Soon
- Technology More Oppo K9s Features Revealed Via Official Teasers; All You Need To Know
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
- Automobiles Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
After actor Kangana Ranaut got permanently suspended by Twitter, fashion designers Anand Bhushan and Rimzim Dadu also announced that they would be cutting professional ties with the Manikarnika actress. The decision was taken by the two designers after Kangana posted tweet that insinuated violence.
Designer Rimzim Dadu announced the decision to disassociate her brand with Kangana Ranaut via her eponymous brand's Instagram Story. The story had Kangana Ranaut flaunting a gold metallic dress by Rimzim Dadu and the designer wrote, "Never too late to do the right thing! We are removing all posts of past collaborations with Kangana Ranaut from our social channels and pledge to not engage in any future association with her."
Designer Anand Bhushan also took to his Instagram and Twitter feed to announce the decision. The designer wrote, "In view of certain events today, we have taken a decision to remove all collaboration images with Kangana Ranaut from our social media channels. We also pledge never to be associated with her in any capacity in the future. We as a brand do not support hate speech."
However, post Anand Bhushan's announcement, Kangana's sister Rangoli Chandel also took to her Instagram story and replied to the designer. She tagged Anand Bhushan and mocked the designer saying, "who r you". She also wrote that she has decided to sue the designer, Anand Bhushan and that he will have to prove in the court how and where we had any endorsement with him now that he is claiming to disassociate himself.
Actress Swara Bhasker, who has worked with Kangana Ranaut in Tanu Weds Manu, also lauded the designers and supported their call of removing their association with Kangana Ranaut. She shared the screenshots of the official statements by both the designers and tweeted, "Pleasantly surprised to see this! Kudos to you @AnandBhushan & #RimzimDadu for calling out hate speech and incitement to genocide in a direct manner! Stand tall you guys!"