- 12 min ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra And Shamita Shetty Look Gorgeous In Their Stunning Striped Outfits
- 12 min ago Yashika Aannand’s Latest Pink Makeup Look Is For Those Who Likes To Keep It Chic And Feminine!
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 June 2021
- 14 hrs ago Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology Realme 5G Phones: More Affordable 5G Smartphones Under Narzo Series Tipped
- Finance 6 Facts You Must Consider While Filing IT Return This Year
- News ‘Jivan Vayu’: IIT Ropar develops power free device for high flow CPAP therapy for patients on O2 support
- Sports Euro 2020: Stats Highlights: Spain's lack of attacking edge and Sweden's failures
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Sunil Grover On Sunflower's Unusual Narrative, His Non-Comic Characters & What Success Means To Him
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
After actor Kangana Ranaut got permanently suspended by Twitter, fashion designers Anand Bhushan and Rimzim Dadu also announced that they would be cutting professional ties with the Manikarnika actress. The decision was taken by the two designers after Kangana posted tweet that insinuated violence.
Designer Rimzim Dadu announced the decision to disassociate her brand with Kangana Ranaut via her eponymous brand's Instagram Story. The story had Kangana Ranaut flaunting a gold metallic dress by Rimzim Dadu and the designer wrote, "Never too late to do the right thing! We are removing all posts of past collaborations with Kangana Ranaut from our social channels and pledge to not engage in any future association with her."
Designer Anand Bhushan also took to his Instagram and Twitter feed to announce the decision. The designer wrote, "In view of certain events today, we have taken a decision to remove all collaboration images with Kangana Ranaut from our social media channels. We also pledge never to be associated with her in any capacity in the future. We as a brand do not support hate speech."
However, post Anand Bhushan's announcement, Kangana's sister Rangoli Chandel also took to her Instagram story and replied to the designer. She tagged Anand Bhushan and mocked the designer saying, "who r you". She also wrote that she has decided to sue the designer, Anand Bhushan and that he will have to prove in the court how and where we had any endorsement with him now that he is claiming to disassociate himself.
Actress Swara Bhasker, who has worked with Kangana Ranaut in Tanu Weds Manu, also lauded the designers and supported their call of removing their association with Kangana Ranaut. She shared the screenshots of the official statements by both the designers and tweeted, "Pleasantly surprised to see this! Kudos to you @AnandBhushan & #RimzimDadu for calling out hate speech and incitement to genocide in a direct manner! Stand tall you guys!"