- 13 min ago Hanuman Jayanti 2021: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day
- 1 hr ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 6 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Chennai Photo Biennale's third edition announces grant for conservation photography
- Education JKSSB Result 2021 Released For Various Posts Under PM Package
- Sports IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen feels Rajasthan Royals overpaid for Chris Morris at auction
- Automobiles Ford India Hikes Prices Of All Its Models: Ford Endeavour, Figo, Aspire, Ecosport Prices Increased
- Movies Anupamaa Actor Ashish Mehrotra's Father Passes Away; Rupali Ganguly, Kunal & Other Celebs Mourn His Loss
- Finance COVID Crises: Banks To Work From 10AM-2PM, Offering Only Basic Services
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Waluscha De Sousa, who made her Bollywood debut in 2016 film Fan, is one of the most sought after models in the industry. Known for her stunning looks, the actress has appeared on the covers of many fashion and beauty magazines. At public places too, she is often seen making heads turn with her gorgeous and fashionable looks. Recently, Waluscha was spotted on the sets of a shoot, where she was seen sizzling in a red slit dress. The diva looked extremely pretty and her lovely pictures are what that will surely leave your jaws drop. So, let us take a close look at her dress and decode it for fashion goals.
So, Waluscha De Sousa was spotted decked up in a sleeveless plunging-neckline full-length bright red dress and looking super stunning. Her body-hugging plain satin dress was accentuated by a thigh-high side slit, that showed off her toned leg and added stylish quotient to her look. Her dress featured criss-cross knotted detailing at the back. The Lucifer actress completed her look with a pair of shiny golden heels and accessorised her look with gold-toned studs and pendant neckpiece.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Waluscha slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and maroon lip shade, spruced up her look. She pulled all her side-parted highlighted tresses to one side and softly curled the ends.
We really liked this red slit dress of Waluscha De Sousa and she looked super stylish in it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.