- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Evelyn Sharma is known for her excellent performances in the movies like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Yaariyan. But let's make this clear, that Evelyn is not just a pretty face.
Evelyn is known for her philanthropic work. She launched her foundation Seams For Dreams (SFD) this year. Following the success of her first garage sale, Evelyn recently raised money for her second Christmas Garage Sale at Olive Bar& Kitchen in suburban Mumbai.
The funds will be distributed to Winter Relief Efforts in India. Evelyn Sharma at the Christmas Garage Sale was dressed in a chic purple A-line skirt.
We couldn't help but notice that Evelyn the odd mix-and-match of her outfit. Here she wore a grey top with a purple skirt, paired with black peep-toes. Notice the golden bangles on her right hand. We also like how Evelyn has half curled her hair.
We think a bag would have added a cherry on the top. What do you guys think?