- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Evelyn Sharma is known for her excellent performances in the movies like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Yaariyan. But let's make this clear, that Evelyn is not just a pretty face.
Evelyn is known for her philanthropic work. She launched her foundation Seams For Dreams (SFD) this year. Following the success of her first garage sale, Evelyn recently raised money for her second Christmas Garage Sale at Olive Bar& Kitchen in suburban Mumbai.
The funds will be distributed to Winter Relief Efforts in India. Evelyn Sharma at the Christmas Garage Sale was dressed in a chic purple A-line skirt.
We couldn't help but notice that Evelyn the odd mix-and-match of her outfit. Here she wore a grey top with a purple skirt, paired with black peep-toes. Notice the golden bangles on her right hand. We also like how Evelyn has half curled her hair.
We think a bag would have added a cherry on the top. What do you guys think?