- 14 min ago The Viral Video Of Men Dressed As Women Hints At Growing Popularity Of Androgynous Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- News Diplomatic win: How India ensured that Pakistan failed to move Kashmir resolution at UNHRC
- Movies Alia Bhatt Shares Touching Birthday Wish For Father Mahesh Bhatt; He Has A Funny Response
- Sports England Central Contract: Jofra Archer handed Test, limited over deal for the first time
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The gorgeous Esha Gupta set the ramp ablaze on the day one of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. She looked absolutely amazing as she walked down the ramp for Pallavi Mohan. Her attire was risqué and not quite everybody's cup of tea. Accentuated by bold cuts, Esha Gupta made a statement. Let's decode her look.
So, Esha wore a gown that was sleeveless and featured a plunging neckline. Her attire featured a bow belt, which accentuated her ensemble and gave it a figure-flattering structure. It was a textural number with sheer accents and overlapping details. Her ensemble was notched up by metallic touch and shimmery effect. The hemline of Esha Gupta's gown was highlighted by silver feathers, which totally gave her attire a dramatic effect.
The actress and model paired her ensemble with silver pencil heels, which went well with her stunning ensemble. The look was minimal and accessorised by cocktail rings and chic earrings. Her attire was perfect for red carpet events and formal events. The makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones, a pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The sleek bun rounded out her avatar and we thought Esha Gupta looked beyond amazing.
So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section. Stayed tuned for more Bollywood updates on LFW W/F 2019.