- 1 hr ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 4 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Multicolour Sweatshirt Or Tamannaah Bhatia’s Pink Co-ords, Whose Tie-Dye Outfit Is Prettier?
- Sports IPL 2021: Best moment in life after my Test debut: Axar Patel
- Finance SBI Launches Video KYC Based Account Opening Feature, Details Inside
- Movies Udit Narayan Recalls His Conversation With Shravan Rathod When The Music Composer Recently Visited Kumbh Mela
- Automobiles Current Lockdown & Curfew Restrictions Likely To Affect Car & Bike Sales Again In 2021
- News Weekend lockdown in Karnataka begins today: Transport and guidelines on other services you need to know
- Technology Vi Message Center Number: Get All States Vi Message/SMS Center Number Details
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
The Sacred Games 2 actress, Elnaaz Norouzi is all set for the promotions of her upcoming film, Hello Charlie, which will release on Amazon Prime. If you follow Elnaaz on Instagram, you'd find her feed lit up with stunning and fashionable photoshoots and recently too, for the promotions, she had our attention with her separates. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, not only the actress's outfit was impressive but her makeup game was also on-point. So, let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, recently, Elnaaz wore an outfit from Deme and her ensemble consisted of a cream-hued bralette and matching high-waist pants with a belt. She accentuated her look with a light purple blazer that was structured and with this Elnaaz gave a semi-formal spin to her casual attire. She teamed her attire with beige-hued sandals, which went well with her outfit. Speaking about her accessories, she wore layers of edgy metallic chains and chic rings to up her style quotient. Her jewellery was from Misho and Knick Knack Nook.
The makeup was marked by colour-blocks. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade and contrasted by purple eye shadow with black eyeliner. The cheekbones were contoured and the messy-style ponytail completed her look. Elnaaz Norouzi looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her outfit and look? Let us know that.
Photographer Courtesy: K Vinayak