- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Argentina vs Australia: Messi scores as Argentina win 2-1 and qualify for quarterfinals
- News MCD Elections 2022: Stage set for high-stakes civic polls; 1.45 cr electors eligible to vote
- Movies Throwback: When Deepika Padukone Said No To Cameos But Broke Her Stance For Hubby Ranveer Singh's Cirkus!
- Finance RBI Digital Rupee- How to Avail and Use e-Rupee?
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
Eid-Milad-un-Nabi or Eid-e-Milad signifies the birth of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. This year, the holy festival will be celebrated on 9th October 2022. Muslims across India celebrate this Nabi day with compassion, kindness, and the teaching of the prophet. On the style front, if you are wondering what outfit to wear for Eid celebrations then we got your back. From Deepika Padukone to Sara Ali khan, we present to you an outfit guide that can make you look festive-ready!
Here's your easy guide to picking the best Eid ethnic outfits to get well-deserving compliments like Mashallah:
Deepika Padukone in Silk Saree
For this Eid, why not wear a lovely silk saree? The fabric is associated with special occasions and celebrations. Get inspired by Deepika Padukone's lovely silk saree. She complimented the lovely mustard yellow saree with a contrast sea-green full-sleeve blouse.
The traditional Butta work on the saree is a classic pattern and will always be in vogue. Dippy completed her traditional look with precious stone jewelry, minimal makeup, and a sleek hair bun!
Wear a lovely silk saree that features a traditional print or florals, paisley, Butta work, etc. You can also go for a plain silk saree and team it up with a printed or zardozi work blouse!
Madhuri Dixit in Sequin Saree
For looking festive-ready, you can go extra-blingy! Take a cue from Madhuri Dixit's modern saree look. She wore a soft pink, tone-on-tone saree that featured sequins all over. Madhuri accentuated her Indian contemporary look with jadau jewelry that featured lovely green stones!
Lightweight sarees with prints, embroidery, and sequin work add a sense of fun and glamour. Pick a saree that shines like a jewel!
Sara Ali Khan in Multicolour Lehenga
Lehengas are a go-to choice for festive wear. But which style you opt for makes you look apart. Get inspired by Sara Ali Khan's chic lehenga attire. Her multicolour lehenga comprised a sleeveless choli, flared lehenga, and a matching dupatta. The digital print ethnic lehenga featured a zardosi work detailing!
Select a multicolour lehenga that forms attention with varied hues. Make sure to go easy on jewelry and makeup to let the outfit be the hero!
Karisma Kapoor in Sharara
Sharara sets are a classic ensemble that adds an ethnic touch. The gorgeous Karisma Kapoor looked like a glamorous diva in a red sharara set. The traditional suit comprised a kurti top and fit and flare pants. The sequin and net design of the sharara suit made it appear shiny and pretty!
Opt for a traditional sharara suit and flaunt it as your Eid ethnic outfit!
Mira Rajput Kapoor in Anarkali Suit
The famous YouTuber and actor Shahid Kapoor's better half looked stunning in a traditional Anarkali suit. Her pastel pink Anarkali dress featured white threadwork embroidery and a flared look. Mira kept it minimal yet interesting by teaming the dress with statement chandbali earrings!
When in doubt, go for a traditional Anarkali suit for your ethnic wear needs. Colour, print, or work; it's totally up to you. Go for a shiny, sequin-detailed Anarkali suit to make it festive-coded!
Aditi Rao Hydari in Kurta Set
If you are looking for some ethnic attire inspirations, keep a tab on Aditi Rao Hydari's Insta account. She always strikes a pose with pretty ethnic ensembles. Aditi wore this lovely tailored banarasi kurta set. The green kurta with ethnic floral and bird motif weave looked every bit classic and traditional. To accentuate the traditional look, Ms. Hydari chose statement jhumka earrings!
Go for a banarasi kurta set or stitch one out of your mum's old silk saree!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!