- 28 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 58 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Actress Arushi Sharma: I Became Popular After Working With Ranbir Kapoor In Tamasha
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
After receiving loads of love from fans for her brilliant performance in her debut film Dhadak, Janhvi Kapoor has become a busy bee. She has a lot of films in her kitty including Dostana 2, where she will be seen opposite Kartik Aaryan and Lakshya. But before she starts the shooting of the film, the actress recently jetted off to Amritsar with the film's director Collin D'Cunha to seek blessings. The actress seemed temple-ready as she was spotted inan ivory sharara set at the airport. Janhvi looked beyond beautiful in her ethnic look. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Janhvi Kapoor looked ethereal in a pretty ivory sharara set. Her sharara set consisted of a three-fourth-sleeved mid-length kurti, which was accentuated by black dotted patterns and red-golden embellished border. The sleeves of her kurti were exaggerated with double-layered circular flounce, which gave her attire a stylish touch. She teamed it with matching sharara and draped a beautiful sky blue-hued dupatta, which featured golden border. The actress completed her look with pink juttis from Fizzy Goblet. She accessorised her look with a pair of ethnic drop earrings and a black wrist band.
On the makeup front, she opted for minimal base and softly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and hotpink lip tint spruced up her look.
Janhvi Kapoor looked absolutely pretty in her ivory sharara set. What do you think about her attire? Do share your opinions with us in the comment section.