- Sports Wanted to use short-ball strategy against Virat Kohli to keep him in check: Trent Boult
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Ye Hai Mohabbatein fame Divyanka Tripathi was spotted in Udaipur, carrying a classy traditional look.
She wore a beautiful white, maroon and off-white sharara suit from Malasa by Jyoti and Nimrit Gill for an event. She wore the gorgeous ensemble from the designer pair's festive collection and looked prettier than ever.
The beautifully embroidered golden zari work done on the body of the attire made it look more royal. She wore a pair of jhumkas with the attire and kept her traditional look perfect to the 'T'.
Divyanka's style files have always been 'the best' and this one is simply mesmerizing.