- 11 hrs ago From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- 17 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 19 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 20 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Iconic Gold Awards 2021 Winners List: Shivangi Joshi, Debattama-Karanvir, Rrahul-Helly & Others Win Big
- News Threat of climate change 'looming large': PM Modi at Global Citizen Live
- Finance LIC Listing To Happen By 4th Quarter Of This Year: CEA
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Technology Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Lohri is the big and popular festival of North India (majorly celebrated by Punjabis) and is celebrated every year on 13 January. As the day is being celebrated today, the netizens have been pouring wishes to each other since morning. Apart from other people, our beloved celebs including Amitabh Bachchan, Karan Johar, Taapsee Pannu, and others too are all out there sending greetings to fans on social media. The latest one to extend warm wishes is none other than popular Indian Television actress Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya.
Recently, the actress took to her Instagram feed to share a post. Along with wishing fans Happy Lohri, Divyanka also treated them with her absolutely beautiful ethnic looks in two different lovely suits. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and decode it for festive goals.
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya In A Pink Suit
Divyanka Tripathi sported a pretty pink ethnic suit, which came from the label Bud & Tulip. Her suit was accentuated by intricate white striped patterns and looked lovely. It consisted of a half-sleeved round-collar kurta and matching loose pants. She draped a sheer plain pink dupatta that came from Bunaai. Styled by Victor Robinson, the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress completed her look with a pair of transparent heels. She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery and tied all her highlighted curly tresses into a side hairdo. Pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink eyeshadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look.
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya In A Blue Suit
Divyanka Tripathi was decked up in a blue ethnic suit and looked gorgeous in it. Her suit consisted of a quarter-sleeved dark-blue kurti, which was accentuated by silver dotted and star prints on the neckline. She teamed her kurti with a pretty fluorescent neon blue dupatta that featured golden stripes and thick border. The diva upped her look with a pair of white-pearl detailed silver-toned earrings, rings, and white nail paint. She pulled all her side-parted highlighted tresses to one side and tied them up in a braided tail. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink cheekbones, and red lip shade, elevated her look.
So, what do you think about these ethnic suits of Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya's Instagram