- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Divya Khosla Kumar graced the ramp for designer Samant Chauhan at Pernia's Pop-Up Runway. The designer showcased his collection, which he exclusively designed for Pernia's Pop-Up Shop. Divya looked gorgeous in her outfit, which came from the designer's Spring Summer 19 collection. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, the actress wore structured separates, which were accentuated by unconventional silver hue. It was a dramatic outfit that was totally meant for modern women. The attire was marked by sharp edges and voluminous silhouette. Coming to the bodice of the attire, it was off-shouldered and featured intricate floral embellishments. The bodice came with a sweeping cape that was detailed with pointed pleats and flared structure. She teamed the cropped bodice with high-waist straight-fit pants, which gave her traditional attire a western perspective.
Divya enhanced her look by pairing her outfit with glittering black sandals, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with statement danglers, which spruced up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade and well-defined kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. The side-parted sleek tresses completed her look. So, how did you find attire and look of Divya Khosla Kumar's? Let us know that in the comment section.