- 43 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Huawei P Smart 2019 Starts Receiving Android 10-Based EMUI Firmware Update
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
As Aamir Khan, Rani Mukerji and Anil Kapoor hosted Diwali parties in the city last night, actress Shilpa Shetty with husband Raj Kundra organized for a Diwali party which also saw a lot of celebrities coming in.
Let us see which celebrity carried the best, moderate and bad stylebooks.
To start with the host herself, Shilpa carried a very modern yet traditional outfit. She wore a Diwali-special outfit by Manish Malhotra. The frills on the lehenga top and the floral embroidery done on the body looked amazing and she stunned it more with jewellery by Mehernosh Heeramaneck.
She was with her family while both her husband and son were twinning in maroon traditional attires.
Nidhhi was a part of Shilpa Shetty's party last night and she look amazingly beautiful in a lehenga choli. The beautifully embroidered lehenga choli looked even more amazing with the polka dotted dupatta. She carried the look in a very classy way like always and were liked her Diwali style book.
Soha Ali Khan
The new mom, Soha came at Shilpa Shetty's party with husband Kunal Khemu and we were amazed by her pretty look book. She was wearing a pink overpowered elegant lehenga choli from Aditi Somani which she wore with gorgeous jewellery from Firdaus Jewels.
Kunal too carried a pretty handsome look in his traditional attire.
Sridevi has always been the most elegant one and at the party too, she carried super stunning look. She was wearing a mesh grey sari with grey blouse. Her look was just apt for the location and at no cost she ever lets us judge her elegant factor. She wore her Diwali attire along with a necklace and carrying a silver clutch.
Jhanvi Kapoor looked her best in a Manish Malhotra's ensemble at the party. She was wearing a vibrant summery blue lehenga choli which had amazing floral embroidery done all over its body. Jhanvi's all-time favourite ethnic wear designer is Manish Malhotra and this time too, she rocked his designed ensemble like a diva.
Khushi followed her elder sister's footsteps in wearing a Manish Malhotra ensemble and while twinning with the older sibling, Khushi rocked her traditional attire as well. She wore a shimmery white and silver lehenga choli, killing it totally.
Apart from these celebrities, there were other celebrities as well who carried some bright and vibrant style books for the Diwali party.