- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- 1 hr ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 1 hr ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- Technology NoiseFit Evolve Smartwatch Launched Starting From Rs. 5,499
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' Held In Mumbai: A Unique Taste Of The Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle
- News Amid Maharashtra turmoil, PM Modi's praise for Sharad Pawar's NCP raises eyebrows
- Sports Real Madrid star Hazard singled out as Mikel's laziest former team-mate
- Movies Tanushree Dutta Slams Channel & Neha Kakkar For Working With Anu Malik; Supports Sona Mohapatra
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Russell Peters comedy show was recently attended by the big names in the B-town industry. From Taapsee Pannu to Tara Sutaria, the stars dazzled us with their style statements. They looked awesome in their ensembles and we had oodles of fashion lessons to take. The looks were mostly minimal and understated but a few divas sported quirky outfits too. Let's find out who wore what and who wowed us with their fashion game.
Taapsee Pannu looked gorgeous and gave us a quirky ensemble of the day. The stunning diva wore a black-hued full-sleeved top that featured a plunging neckline and she paired it with a multi-hued structured skirt that was dipped in the shades of electric blue, black, red, and white. It was a glam look and Taapsee teamed her attire with pointed black pumps. She carried a chic purse with her and the makeup was enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a smoky kohl. The curly tresses rounded out her avatar. Taapsee looked radiant and gorgeous as ever.
Kubbra Sait kept it simple and sassy for the comedy show. She gave us a timeless goal and her look was towards the androgynous side. Kubbra wore a sheer white shirt and paired it with blue denims, which seemed stonewashed. She teamed her ensemble with pointed beige-hued pumps and accessorised her look with vibrant accessories. The makeup was marked by a muted-toned lip shade and dark kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her event look.
Nora Fatehi brought in the sporty style and gave us major basketball-match feels with her outfit that consisted of a sleeveless Adidas top, which was black-hued and she paired it with denim hot pants. Nora also wore white-hued sports shoes and accessorised her look with metallic hoop earrings. The makeup was enhanced by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The red hairband adorned her sleek tresses and that wrapped up her look.
Taapsee's 'Pink' co-star, Kirti Kulhari also graced the occasion and gave us a stylish and sassy ensemble of the night. She made a strong case for separates with her floral-printed black and white separates. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and flared bottoms. It was an eye-catching number and Kirti paired it with bright red pumps. She accessorised her look with chic accessories and the makeup was highlighted by a deep red lip shade, dewy cheekbones, and a smoky kohl. The curly tresses rounded out her on-duty avatar.
Sanya Irani kept it comfy and fuss-free with her jumpsuit that truly caught our attention. The popular TV actress wore an abstract jumpsuit, which was sleeveless and notched up by beige and white wavy stripes. It was a relaxed ensemble and Sanya teamed it with complementing wedges. She carried a small sling bag with her. The makeup was dewy-toned with a glossy pink lip shade and the sleek tresses went well with her look.
Ridhi Dogra also stylishly wowed us with her black asymmetrical dress that was sleeveless and looked so party-worthy. Her dress was flared and detailed with ruffles. She colour-blocked her dress with golden flats and accessorised her look with a smart watch and minimal earrings. The makeup was dewy-toned with a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Kajal Aggarwal also graced the occasion in her floral attire but she gave her ensemble a sporty touch. The actress wore separates, which consisted of a vibrant floral top with voluminous sleeves and she paired it with flared bottoms and white sports shoes. She accessorised her look with chic earrings and the makeup was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade. The impeccable side-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Tara Sutaria looked chic and swanky in her ensemble, which was a lot about contrasts. The 'Student of the Year 2' actress wore a black cropped blouse that was detailed with silver accents and she paired it with a structured white skirt and a complementing jacket. The actress teamed her attire with white pencil heels. The makeup was dewy with highlighted cheekbones and a pink lip shade. The long sleek tresses completed her gorgeous avatar.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.