- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 12 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 13 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- News NIA charges 4 NSCN IM terrorists in MLA murder case
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It seems Payal Singhal is becoming popular among Bollywood celebrities. Payal Singhal is famous for her ethnic wears. Her designs are deeply inspired by Indian royal motifs. Likes Madhuri Dixit, Aditi Rao Hydari have worn her designer lehengas.
Recently, we found two Bollywood divas sporting similar lehengas. Surprisingly, both were by the label Payal Singhal.
First, we caught Richa Chadha wearing a Payal Singhal piece during Sarbjit promotions. Richa opted for an off-shoulder red blouse embellished with metallic floral work. The blouse was paired with a white floral skirt.
Richa kept it simple with no accessories and light makeup.
Later we spotted Gauahar Khan in another one of Payal Singhal's lehengas, from the same collection. Gauahar opted for a deep blue crop top blouse embellished with metallic floral work. The lehenga skirt was again white enhanced by floral print. Gauahar opted for an updo hair and added heavy earrings to this look.
So which of the above lehengas you'd like to wear? An oversized blouse or a crop top?