- 23 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 31 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 59 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 1 hr ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies Inside Video: What Break Up? Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan Are All Comfy At The Star Screen Awards
- Sports Three underperforming Arsenal players this season
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
It seems Payal Singhal is becoming popular among Bollywood celebrities. Payal Singhal is famous for her ethnic wears. Her designs are deeply inspired by Indian royal motifs. Likes Madhuri Dixit, Aditi Rao Hydari have worn her designer lehengas.
Recently, we found two Bollywood divas sporting similar lehengas. Surprisingly, both were by the label Payal Singhal.
First, we caught Richa Chadha wearing a Payal Singhal piece during Sarbjit promotions. Richa opted for an off-shoulder red blouse embellished with metallic floral work. The blouse was paired with a white floral skirt.
Richa kept it simple with no accessories and light makeup.
Later we spotted Gauahar Khan in another one of Payal Singhal's lehengas, from the same collection. Gauahar opted for a deep blue crop top blouse embellished with metallic floral work. The lehenga skirt was again white enhanced by floral print. Gauahar opted for an updo hair and added heavy earrings to this look.
So which of the above lehengas you'd like to wear? An oversized blouse or a crop top?