- 32 min ago Sahasrarjun (Rajarajeshwara) Temple: Architecture, Best Time To Visit, History And Significance
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 16 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- Sports Angela Lee - Xiong Jing Nan trilogy headlines ONE Fight Night 2
- News With Zawahiri's death, ISIS plots to spread, hog Al-Qaeda's terror space
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha VS Raksha Bandhan Day 6 Box Office Collection: Both The Films Witness Big Drop
- Finance Buy This Small-Cap Miniratna Stock For Target Price Of Rs 120: ICICI Securities
- Technology Here’s How Hackers Are Exploiting New Vulnerabilities Within Minutes
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Automobiles Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
Bollywood actress Disha Patani is said to be the hottest actress in Tinseltown. But who would have thought that she also knows how to be cute like a doll? Currently, the actress is promoting her film Ek Villain Returns, and we cannot get over how beautiful and elegant she looked in her latest doll-like outfit for the promotional event.
In her latest look, Disha Patani looked like a real Barbie doll in a beige dress, which also had a doll pump. She paired the dress with brown leather boots and a tight long ponytail. She left a few flicks to flow in Mumbai's windy mood.
Recently, Disha Patani had also draped a saree and without a doubt, she caught attention! She looked traditional, flawless, and extremely sensual.
Apart from these outfits, she also wore this red gown and painted the hearts of her fans with red. Her grace and elegance got our hearts beating for her!
On the film front, the actress is currently busy promoting Ek Villain Returns. Disha has also recently finished shooting for Dharma Productions' film Yodha, co-starring Sidharth Malhotra.
The diva always leaves us wanting for more with her outfits! Do you like this new outfit of Disha Patani? Or do you prefer her in traditional wear?
- bollywood wardrobeDisha Patani Looks Breathtaking In Her Latest Glamorous Pictures
- fashion trends4 Times Disha Patani Proved That She Is The Ultimate Fashion Diva For Gen Z!
- bollywood wardrobeDisha Patani Makes Bold Style Statement At The Ek Villain 2 Promotional Event [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeCuteness Alert! Disha Patani In Her Latest Photoshoot
- bollywood wardrobeDisha Patani Looks Vivacious And Sensual In Pink Saree! [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday, Disha Patani, Sobhita Dhulipa: Actresses Who Rocked The Red Gown!
- make up tipsHappy Birthday Disha Patani: 5 Stunning Eye Makeup Ideas From The Bollywood Beauty
- bollywood wardrobeRadhe Song Zoom Zoom: Disha Patani And Salman Khan Make The Song Stylish As Ever With Their Fashionable Looks
- make up tipsLily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- make up tipsDisha Patani’s Dreamy Colour Pop Pastel Eyeshadow Is All You Need To Make Your Summer Look Interesting!
- bollywood wardrobeRadhe Actress Disha Patani Exudes Glam 90s Vibes With Her Shimmery Blue Attire
- make up tipsInternational Women’s Day 2021: New Generation Divas And Their Inspiring Makeup Game