- 6 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 7 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 8 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tops The TRP Chart; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Re-enters
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Pepsi India has forayed into the fashion sector and one of our favourite soft beverages brands had their debut fashion show in collaboration with Huemn. So, the brand presented its collection at the Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20 and Disha Patani was the showstopper. She looked sassy and gave us fashion goals. The best part about her outfit what that it was relatable. With her showstopper avatar, she totally exuded retro vibes. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Disha played with classics and paired her tee with denims. Her top was dipped in white hue and featured sharp asymmetrical cut. It was a crop top with a graphic of a girl in a pink dress and Pepsi. Co written in bold blue letters underneath the graphic. Well, we loved her top, which she paired with her flared blue denims and white sports shoes. Disha Patani looked amazing in her ensemble and walked the ramp like a true diva.
The Baaghi 2 actress didn't sport a lot of accessories but her large hoop earrings totally elevated her look. The earrings absolutely complemented her look and she notched up her avatar with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The long light-brownish curly tresses were side-parted and that upped her look. Well, Disha Patani looked fabulous and you can nail this avatars of hers effortlessly.
So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.