- 43 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 3 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- News Govt sets up 3-member committee for division of assets, liabilities between J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Ford v Ferrari Movie Review: This Christian Bale And Matt Damon Starrer Makes For A Splendid Watch
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Pepsi India has forayed into the fashion sector and one of our favourite soft beverages brands had their debut fashion show in collaboration with Huemn. So, the brand presented its collection at the Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20 and Disha Patani was the showstopper. She looked sassy and gave us fashion goals. The best part about her outfit what that it was relatable. With her showstopper avatar, she totally exuded retro vibes. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Disha played with classics and paired her tee with denims. Her top was dipped in white hue and featured sharp asymmetrical cut. It was a crop top with a graphic of a girl in a pink dress and Pepsi. Co written in bold blue letters underneath the graphic. Well, we loved her top, which she paired with her flared blue denims and white sports shoes. Disha Patani looked amazing in her ensemble and walked the ramp like a true diva.
The Baaghi 2 actress didn't sport a lot of accessories but her large hoop earrings totally elevated her look. The earrings absolutely complemented her look and she notched up her avatar with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The long light-brownish curly tresses were side-parted and that upped her look. Well, Disha Patani looked fabulous and you can nail this avatars of hers effortlessly.
So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.