- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 2 hrs ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- News To boost economic relations with Pakistan, China to open visa office in Peshawar
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Sports Supreme Court allows TNCA to hold elections
- Movies Skinny Jennifer Aniston Was Asked To Further Lose 30 Pounds To Essay Rachel Green On Friends!
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Recently, Disha Patani attended the MAC event and wore a golden shimmery dress for the occasion. Well, usually well-dressed, Disha didn't look great this time. We didn't like her dress and hairstyle. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Disha wore an off-shouldered number for the event, which featured a bow-like bodice and her attire was enhanced by a flared silhouette. The dress was characterised by metallic and textured accents. We felt the hue of her attire was okay but it was the flared pleated structure, which was a bigger problem. However, her dainty bracelet and the chandelier earrings went well with her look.
She paired her dress with pointed shimmery golden pumps, which complemented her dress. Coming to her makeup, it was beautifully done. Her makeup was dewy-toned and accentuated by highlighted pink cheekbones, light pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The makeup was fine but the puffed ponytail didn't do much to enhance her look. The ponytail didn't suit her this time. So, what do you think about Disha Patani's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.