- 7 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 8 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Disha Patani and Evelyn Sharma were spotted at the airport, of late. The stunning divas made a strong case for separates and gave us two totally comfy airport outfit ideas. Disha and Evelyn flaunted red and pink hues. While one looked sassy, the other made heads turn with her classy avatar. So, let's decode their airport outfits of the day.
Disha Patani's latest airport attire had a sporty touch. She paired her bright red crop top with high-waist ivory trousers. This ensemble of hers was about colour-blocking it right. Disha notched up the comfort quotient by teaming her outfit with sports shoes. Her look was basically accessory-free but she wore black shades to up her sassy avatar. The make-up was dewy and the long messy tresses completed her look.
Evelyn Sharma looked pretty as a peach in her pink ensemble, which she paired with a white top. Her attire exuded soothing vibes with flared bubblegum pink pyjamas and a matching long Kimono jacket. She also wore white sports shoes and accessorised her look with a dainty neckpiece. The make-up was dewy with a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose airport style wowed you more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.