- 9 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 10 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 11 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 11 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Disha Patani and Evelyn Sharma were spotted at the airport, of late. The stunning divas made a strong case for separates and gave us two totally comfy airport outfit ideas. Disha and Evelyn flaunted red and pink hues. While one looked sassy, the other made heads turn with her classy avatar. So, let's decode their airport outfits of the day.
Disha Patani's latest airport attire had a sporty touch. She paired her bright red crop top with high-waist ivory trousers. This ensemble of hers was about colour-blocking it right. Disha notched up the comfort quotient by teaming her outfit with sports shoes. Her look was basically accessory-free but she wore black shades to up her sassy avatar. The make-up was dewy and the long messy tresses completed her look.
Evelyn Sharma looked pretty as a peach in her pink ensemble, which she paired with a white top. Her attire exuded soothing vibes with flared bubblegum pink pyjamas and a matching long Kimono jacket. She also wore white sports shoes and accessorised her look with a dainty neckpiece. The make-up was dewy with a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose airport style wowed you more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.