- 28 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 1 hr ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- News Modi should do 'Naukri Par Charcha', listen to people: Sitaram Yechury
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth hope to keep Olympic dream alive
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Disha Patani and Ayushmann Khurrana were the final showstoppers of the day four of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. They walked down the ramp for Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna, who presented their collection, 'Interstellar', which was about strong geometric patterns and elaborate embellishments. Let's decode the ensembles of the showstoppers.
So, Disha Pataniwore a gown that was embellished and featured tailored sleeves. It was a plunging neckline gown, which was dipped in the shade in the grey and was intricately embellished. The gown was enhanced by a deep thigh-high slit. Her attire was perfect for special dates and events and she paired it with black sandals. The makeup was light and marked by a pink lip shade and the long brown tresses rounded out her avatar.
The Dream Girlactor, Ayushmann Khurranalooked effortlessly awesome in his black ensemble, which was layered and absolutely fitted into contemporary narrative. He wore asymmetrical jacket, which was embellished and marked by sartorial cuts. He teamed his jacket with a matte black shirt and matching trousers. Ayushmann completed his look with black formal shoes.
So, what do you think about their showstopper looks? Let us know that in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019.