- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeepa – Raju Talikote Gets Eliminated
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Dimple Kapadia and Twinkle Khanna made a strong case for black colour. They were spotted in the city in their casual ensembles and gave us formal wear goals. Both mother-daughter duo looked their stylish best and gave us interesting outfit ideas. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Veteran actress, Dimple Kapadia wore an asymmetrical black-hued ensemble, which was enhanced by a free-flowing silhouette and she looked absolutely comfy. The actress paired it with a flared white shrug that contrasted her black attire. She accessorised her look with a metallic quirky pendant and teamed her outfit with printed slippers. She carried a bright red bag with her and the make-up was highlighted by a pink lip shade. Dimple also wore shades and the wavy tresses completed her look.
Twinkle Khanna was spotted outside a saloon and she gave us a fresh formal wear goal. She wore a black-hued top that was knotted and paired it with blackish-grey pants, which were straight-fit. Twinkle teamed her ensemble with purple sneakers and carried a black side bag with her. The actress upped her look with a muted-toned pink lip shade and accessorised her look with dark shades. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her outdoor avatar.
So, whose style and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.