- 22 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 58 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- News 2019-nCoV: Delhi tourist suspected of coronavirus admitted in Goa medical college
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Technology OnePlus Concept One Finally Coming To India On February 8
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Dimple Kapadia and Twinkle Khanna made a strong case for black colour. They were spotted in the city in their casual ensembles and gave us formal wear goals. Both mother-daughter duo looked their stylish best and gave us interesting outfit ideas. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Veteran actress, Dimple Kapadia wore an asymmetrical black-hued ensemble, which was enhanced by a free-flowing silhouette and she looked absolutely comfy. The actress paired it with a flared white shrug that contrasted her black attire. She accessorised her look with a metallic quirky pendant and teamed her outfit with printed slippers. She carried a bright red bag with her and the make-up was highlighted by a pink lip shade. Dimple also wore shades and the wavy tresses completed her look.
Twinkle Khanna was spotted outside a saloon and she gave us a fresh formal wear goal. She wore a black-hued top that was knotted and paired it with blackish-grey pants, which were straight-fit. Twinkle teamed her ensemble with purple sneakers and carried a black side bag with her. The actress upped her look with a muted-toned pink lip shade and accessorised her look with dark shades. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her outdoor avatar.
So, whose style and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.