- 8 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 8 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 9 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 10 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- Movies TBT Pic: Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor Seen Chilling Together On Tamasha Set Without Deepika!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Diana Penty took a costume-ish turn at the Cannes Film Festival 2019. She gave us back to back feather-inspired outfits, which were absolutely stunning. One was a vibrant dress and the other was a red-carpet voluminous gown. Let's find out the feather details in those ensembles and decode her impressive looks.
The Bright Yellow Dress
Well, it was certainly feather weather for Diana in this sunshine yellow dress, which came from Atelier Zuhra. She wore this sparkling number for the photoshoot and quite effortlessly looked beyond awesome. It was a sheer number, which was figure-flattering and accentuated by ruffled feather details. There was a whiff of subtle textural element to her number. She teamed her number with nude pencil heels and allowed her dress to shine. The look was jewellery-free and minimal. The makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The slick tresses gave a wet effect and she made a strong case for this trend. Diana's number was totally summer-worthy.
The Red Carpet Gown
Not Just Kangana Ranaut, Diana also selected a Nedret Taciroglu/Nedo gown for her debut Cannes red carpet moment. She looked absolutely gorgeous and with that side-parted impeccable bun brought alive the vintage Hollywood glamour. She wore a peach-hued décolletage ball gown, which was layered and Diana looked straight out of a fairytale. The gown was notched up by dreamy embellishements and feathery accents. She paired her attire with Allegra earrings, which complemented her look and came from de Grisogono. The bold red lip shade completed her red carpet look.
So, which feathery attire of Diana's impressed you more? Let us know in the comment section.