- 11 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 19 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- 16 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Sports Mental Health: Woman cricketer Molineux takes break in Australia
- Finance DHFL Shares Lock In Upper Circuit On Reports Of Adani Group's Interest
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Diana Penty took a costume-ish turn at the Cannes Film Festival 2019. She gave us back to back feather-inspired outfits, which were absolutely stunning. One was a vibrant dress and the other was a red-carpet voluminous gown. Let's find out the feather details in those ensembles and decode her impressive looks.
The Bright Yellow Dress
Well, it was certainly feather weather for Diana in this sunshine yellow dress, which came from Atelier Zuhra. She wore this sparkling number for the photoshoot and quite effortlessly looked beyond awesome. It was a sheer number, which was figure-flattering and accentuated by ruffled feather details. There was a whiff of subtle textural element to her number. She teamed her number with nude pencil heels and allowed her dress to shine. The look was jewellery-free and minimal. The makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The slick tresses gave a wet effect and she made a strong case for this trend. Diana's number was totally summer-worthy.
The Red Carpet Gown
Not Just Kangana Ranaut, Diana also selected a Nedret Taciroglu/Nedo gown for her debut Cannes red carpet moment. She looked absolutely gorgeous and with that side-parted impeccable bun brought alive the vintage Hollywood glamour. She wore a peach-hued décolletage ball gown, which was layered and Diana looked straight out of a fairytale. The gown was notched up by dreamy embellishements and feathery accents. She paired her attire with Allegra earrings, which complemented her look and came from de Grisogono. The bold red lip shade completed her red carpet look.
So, which feathery attire of Diana's impressed you more? Let us know in the comment section.