- 39 min ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 9 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 9 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 11 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
No, this is not the first time, a celeb has popularised a white and blue combination. In fact, the divas have approved this trend and showed us that this combination is timeless. On a day, when we get confused about what-to-wear, a white and blue teaming of outfits always remain a safe combination. Diana Penty was the latest celeb to sport a white and blue outfit. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, papped in the afternoon, Diana exuded soothing vibes with her ensemble of the day. She wore a flared white sleeveless top, which was pretty and teamed it with straight-fit denims. Now, this was a simple combination, which she pulled off effortlessly. With this Diana also reminded us to make use of our wardrobe basics. Her attire made for a perfect outfit for shopping or casual cafe outings.
She paired her ensemble with white shoes, which went well with her outfit. The actress accessorised her look with dark shades and the make-up was enhanced by a pink lip shade. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Diana's ensemble and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.