- 1 hr ago Richa Chadha, Lisa Ray, Kalki Koechlin Have Unique Outfit Ideas For Formal Events
- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Has Red And Blue Gown Goals For Us
- 2 hrs ago Joint Pain In Children: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And How To Treat It
- 3 hrs ago Hodgkin's Lymphoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Stages, And Treatment
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser Records: Beats Saaho And Aravinda Sametha!
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: Team India physio rushes on the pitch to check Bangladesh batsman Nayeem Hasan for concussion
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- News Kerala: 12-year-old school boy dies after flying makeshift cricket bat hits his head
- Technology Vivo U20 First Impressions: Pros, Cons, And The X-Factor
- Finance Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea File Review Petitions In Supreme Court On AGR Verdict
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Post Cannes debut, Diana Penty has been making fashionable splashes. The actress was recently at a cricket event in a sparkling pink gown. Understated and minimal, Diana looked flawless. The diva, who represented Grey Goose Vodka at Cannes, gave us a formal dinner gown idea. Her styling was done to perfection. Let's decode her ensemble and look of the day.
So, Diana wore a strapless pink gown that was structural and designed by Rami Al Ali. Her column ensemble was figure-flattering and featured an extended tulle train, which gave her attire a dramatic touch. The gown was accentuated by metallic accents and she looked beyond perfection in it. She teamed her attire with sparkly silver sandals, which contrasted her attire.
The diva notched up her look with dazzling studs, which upped her style quotient. The makeup was light with a natural pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Diana's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.