- 8 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 8 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 9 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 9 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- Movies TBT Pic: Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor Seen Chilling Together On Tamasha Set Without Deepika!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Diana Penty surprised us with her distinctive fashion game at Cannes 2019. This is her debut at the prestigious film festival and we feel she has made some stunning ensemble choices. Right from her golden tassel dress to her ivory abstract sculptural sari, the diva has amazed us with her outfits. Fashionably, Diana is proving to be unstoppable and she continued her strong attire game with a floral dress and a colour-blocked evening attire. Let's decode both her outfits and looks.
The Floral Dress
For the photoshoot, she stunned us in a Blumarine tuxedo-styled outfit that was nuanced by crisp sartorial cuts and razor-sharp edges. Her collared ensemble featured a black base and was accentuated by humungous pink and red roses. It was a refreshing ensemble and gave us spring vibes. This attire of hers was detailed with a prominent slit and she paired it with thigh-high bossy boots, which came from Louboutin. Diana's complementing tote bag also came from the same brand. The quirky earrings were from Viange. The makeup was enhanced by pink touches and marked by a vibrant pink lip shade and a matching eye shadow. The long ponytail completed her look of the day.
The Colour-Blocked Bow Attire
Like Deepika Padukone, Diana Penty also made a strong case for bow-inspired gowns. She wore this statement number for the Chopard party, which was hosted by Priyanka and Nick Jonas. The attire was designed by Celia Kritharioti and it consisted of a jet-black pantsuit, which was strapless. Her pantsuit featured a very structured metallic black bodice and she teamed it with matching matte black flared pants. The stunning feature was the dramatic blush-pink bow that cascaded like a drape and gave her attire a gown finish. The metallic black purse came from the label, Be Chic. Her makeup was highlighted by a minty pink lip shade and heavy kohl accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The impeccable bun rounded out her party avatar.
So, which ensemble of Diana's wooed you more? Let us know that in the comment section.