- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 8 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 8 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 9 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Movies Nach Baliye 9 Grand Premiere: Fans Loved The FIRST Episode; #BhaiOnNachBaliye9 Trends On Twitter!
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Diana Penty also graced the screening event of 'Student of the Year 2' and she opted for a denim number for the occasion. Her dress had a whiff of quirkiness but it was her shoes that were totally slay-worthy. Diana looked awesome and gave us street-style goals of the day.
The actress wore a denim dress that was off-shouldered with half sleeves. It was a distressed shirt dress with a subtle front slit and a button-down. Well, the dress looked absolutely sassy and fuss-free to us. Diana's dress was slightly towards the flared side and she pulled it off with a lot of aplomb and confidence.
Coming to her sports shoes, they were dipped in the neon green shade and contrasted her denim blue dress. We also have a feeling that teaming a denim outfit with vibrant footwear is going to become a trend. Remember a week ago, Deepika Padukone also rocked this trend. Speaking about Diana, her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about Diana Penty's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.