- 13 min ago 5 Easy And Quick Hairstyles You Can Do With A Scrunchie To Look Effortlessly Flawless!
- 37 min ago Hanuman Jayanti 2021: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day
- 1 hr ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 3 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- News Wear face masks, follow COVID guidelines or face another lockdown: Imran Khan warns people
- Movies Salman Khan's Radhe Trailer Kickstarts Meme Fest; Trolls Say 'Another Pandemic Has Hit Us'
- Travel 10 Best Beaches In India To Visit This Summer 2021
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs MI Match 17 Live Updates: Mumbai, Punjab look to get back among wins
- Education JKSSB Result 2021 Released For Various Posts Under PM Package
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Announces Cool Your Car Campaign For Its Customers: Details & More!
- Finance COVID Crises: Banks To Work From 10AM-2PM, Offering Only Basic Services
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
A number of Bollywood divas including Diana Penty, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Manushi Chhillar, and others graced the Falguni Shane Peacock flagship store event in Kala Ghoda. They turned on the glam quotient with their amazing outfits. So, let's take a look at what they wore and who looked the best.
Diana Penty looked stunning in her long dress that was round-necked with full tailored sleeves. Her dress featured a structured bodice and flared skirt. Dipped in beige hue, Diana's attire was lit up by multi-hued floral accents. The dress also featured sheer accents and she accessorised her look with delicate studs. The makeup was enhanced by glossy pink lip shade and highlighted cheekbones. The sleek tresses rounded out her look.
Singer Kanika Kapoor looked sassy in her Falguni Shane Peacock dress that was green-hued, half-sleeved, and enhanced by multi-hued quirky patterns. She teamed her attire with a statement black belt, which added structure to her dress. Kanika paired her dress with black thigh-high boots and carried a mini purse with her. The makeup was dewy with light pink lip shade and the wavy tresses completed her look.
Manushi Chhillar also wore a shimmery dress by Falguni Shane Peacock for the occasion. She wore a shift dress that was full-sleeved and featured a plunging neckline. The dress was textured and enhanced by sheer accents and paired her dress with silver sandals. Manushi kept her look accessory-free and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The long wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Waluscha De Sousa
Waluscha De Sousa looked awesome in her long Falguni Shane Peacock dress that was striped. Her dress was marked by black, white, and red stripes. Her full-sleeved attire featured flared hemline. She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Fatima Sana Shaikh
Fatima Sana Shaikh looked awesome in her Falguni Shane Peacock dress that was strapless and dipped in silver hue. Her short dress accentuated by glittery tones and it was an ultimate party number. Fatima paired it with transparent-strapped heels. However, apart from her dress, her hairdo was also interesting. It was a partly braided and we loved the look. The makeup was dewy with pink lip shade and hoops rounded out her avatar.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.