- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 2 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 2 hrs ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 2 hrs ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Sports Yuvraj Singh most searched Indian sportsperson in 2019 in the country; Rishabh Pant second athlete in top ten
- Movies Karan Johar Opens Up On Mid-Life Crisis; Says He Has Started Wearing More Bling Because Of It
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Diana Penty redefined elegance with this classy number, which she wore for Valentine's Bash at Punit Malhotra's residence. She looked simply stunning in her dark violet dress that was simple and a must-buy for shy girls, who are looking forward to upping their dress game. The actress looked chic and gave us a winning goal.
Perfect for special dates, her halter sleeveless dress was figure-flattering with a ruffled hem. It was a humble dress but those pleated details at the hem added an interesting dimension. Diana carried her attire very gracefully and inspired us fashionably. She also gave us a lesson on colour-blocking by teaming her dress with red-hued pumps, which enhanced her look.
She carried a metallic sling bag with her and the makeup was highlighted by dewy touches. The accentuated cheekbones, pink lip shade, and smoky kohl added to her look. The side-swept tresses completed her party avatar. We thought Diana looked impressive. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.