- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 8 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 8 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 9 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Movies Nach Baliye 9 Grand Premiere: Fans Loved The FIRST Episode; #BhaiOnNachBaliye9 Trends On Twitter!
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Want some dress goals? Take inspiration from the gorgeous Dia Mirza, who sported a blue floral dress for the screening of her upcoming web series, 'Kaafir'. Dia looked gorgeous as always and exuded soothing vibes. Her styling was done to perfection and we couldn't take eyes off her. Let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Dia wore a full-sleeved dress, which was on the flared side and accentuated by asymmetrical hem. This dress of hers was pleated at the border and enhanced by white floral accents. With this dress, Dia proved that her print game is indeed going strong. The dress was detailed with an overlapping detail and seemed perfect for almost any casual occasion.
The 'Sanju' actress teamed her dress with silver sandals, which went well with her dress. She accessorised her look with sleek neckpiece, which gave us a jewellery goal. The makeup was dewy and highlighted by a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and well-defined kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her on-duty avatar. So, how did you find Dia Mirza's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.