- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Movies MTV Splitsvilla 12: Priyamvada Kanth & Shrey Mittal Win The Show; Check Out Fans Reaction
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
After a long hardworking week, the weekend should be about lazing around (at least in the mornings and afternoons). Come weekends and we want to slip into the comfiest and breeziest of outfits. Yes, we don't even want to look at our formal wears. We want to wear the most comfortable clothes. So, this weekend we have for you outfits inspiration. Yes, Dia Mirza, Saiyami Kher, and Manushi Chhillar have the perfect weekend dresses for you. Let's take a look.
Dia Mirza gave us a mood-lifting number, which she wore recently for an event. The actress wore a pretty dress by Payal Singhal. Her dress was collared, structured, and featured half-sleeves. Dia's dress was dipped in powdered pink hue and accentuated by pastel-coloured flowers and green leaves. Well, who says you can't wear florals in the winters? Dia teamed her attire with leaf green-hued pencil heels and accessorised her look with a pendant necklace. Her makeup was light and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
Surprise yourself with turmeric colour, well Mirzya actress, Saiyami Kher not only gave us a colour goal but also an attire idea. She wore an attire by Anavila that was so warm and exuded laidback vibes. Her outfit consisted of an irregular linen tunic that was half-sleeved and featured a button down. She paired it with matching and flared cotton silk trousers. She teamed her attire with embellished jootis. Saiyami's makeup was light and natural. She wore oxidised earrings to notch up her look and her messy braid rounded off her look.
Manushi Chhillar clearly gave free-spirited and boho vibes with her pristine white dress that we thought was a timeless piece. Her noodle-strapped dress definitely caught our attention because it cheered us up and had a fuss-free silhouette. Manushi's dress was flared and twirl-worthy and was also detailed with a button down and pockets. She paired her dress with sleek metallic earrings and complementing rings. Manushi's makeup was marked by pink eyeshadow and the romantic layered tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire you loved the most? Let us know that in the comment section.