- 34 min ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 1 hr ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- 2 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Date, Muhurat And Significance
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Dabang Delhi Vs Bengal Warriors: Preview: Season finale is battle of the toughest
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Ceeded Rights Sold For Less Than That Of Maharshi, Is This A Wise Move?
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
- Technology Vivo U3 Teased With Triple Camera Setup; Another Vivo Smartphone Spotted On TEENA
- News Suicide blast in Afghan mosque claims 18 lives, 50 injured
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
Bollywood actress Dia Mirza is always inspiring us with her on-point fashion choices. The actress has been giving trendy fashion goals to discerning women. Recently, the actress shared a couple of pictures of hers in a beautiful floral sari and she looked absolutely divine. Let's take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, the Sanju actress wore a beautiful blush pink sari by Anamika Khanna, which was accentuated by pink and green floral embroidery at the border. Dia Mirza teamed her sari with a sleevless V-shaped neckline blouse that was also adorned with complementing floral prints. Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, she draped her sari in a simple Nivi style and exuded dreamy vibes with her flowy pallu .
The actress ditched the neckpiece and instead went for elegant silver-toned earrings by Silver Streak, which added a graceful touch to her simple look. She left her centre-parted wavy tresses with soft curls loose. Dia completed her look with minimal make-up highlighted by kohled eyes and a pink lip shade. She stunned us with her simple sari look.
On the work front, Dia Mirza was last seen in Zee5 show, Kaafir. For now, the actress has garnered a lot of praise for her active involvement in environmental issues.
What do you think about her blush pink floral sari? Isn't it humble and pretty at the same time? Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section.