- 23 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News India’s ‘No First Use’ policy and increasing threat of Pakistan’s Tactical Nuclear Weapons
- Movies Kurukshetra Day 9 & 10 Box Office Collections: Earns Over Rs 10 Crore On Second Weekend!
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Dia Mirza left us stunned with her exquisite silk sari. The actress and UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador, Dia draped this sari for an event recently. The event was focused against the use of plastics and Dia looked gorgeous as ever. Well, not just her sari, her make-up was beautifully done too. Let's decode her sari and look.
So, Dia wore a Payal Khandwala's reversible sari, which was handwoven and exuded the fierce and feminine side. Her sari was about colour-blocks with a harmonious mix of vibrant and muted hues. With her attire, she represented the modern women of India, who want to look beyond the usuals. Accentuated by symmetrical lines pattern, the fall of her sari was splashed in a yellowish-green shade and the pallu was dipped in a silver hue. Well, if the sari was a bit towards the muted side, her blouse contrasted it with a bright shade. Yes, Dia's purple half-sleeved blouse totally elevated her traditional look.
She accessorised her look with delicate earrings, which went well with her sari. The make-up was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and a well-defined kohl accompanied by a light purple eye shadow. The middle-parted layered wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Dia looked absolutely radiant and gave us a sari goal. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.