- Movies Sara Ali Khan Sets Major Fashion Goals With Her New NYC Pictures!
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Recently for a press conference event, Dia Mirza draped a sari, which was elaborated by sentimental value and nostalgia. Dia's sari was indeed special as it wasn't designed by the leading fashion designers. It was, on the contrary, a sari that belonged to her mother. The sari was a gentle reminder to all of us that there is nothing that can beat a mom's sari.
It was a Benarasi vintage sari, which came alive with vibrant hues. She colour-blocked her sari with the blouse and gave us cues on the fine pairing. Dia's sari was accentuated by a deep shade of red and adorned with intricate motifs in gold. Draped in a classic Nivi style, her sari featured metallic border and the meticulous floral details on the pallu enhanced her ensemble. She teamed her sari with a collared blouse that was half-sleeved and splashed in a purple hue. It was a delightful combination and Dia looked a class apart.
Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, she teamed her gorgeous handloom sari with embellished sandals. Dia accessorised her look with kundan and pearl necklace and complementing earrings, which came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. She also wore a delicate ring to spruce up her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by an earthy-hued lip shade and well-defined smoky kohl. The middle-parted impeccable bun rounded out her traditional look. So, what do you think about Dia Mirza's sari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.