- 6 min ago Mars Transit In Taurus 10 August 2022: Impact On 12 Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 5 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Sale 2022: Bring Home Boho Home Furnishing Items And Save Up To 70%
- 12 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- News Heavy rain continues to lash many parts of Maharashtra
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Price August 8, 2022: Check Fuel Prices As HPCL Reports Loss Of Rs 10,196 Cr
- Sports How Australia fielded Covid-19 positive Tahila McGrath in CWG 2022 cricket final against India? Explainer
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs Honda CB350RS Vs Jawa 42 Vs TVS Ronin
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha: Hyderabad Screening Attended By Prominent Names
- Technology Wordle For August 8: Hints, Clues For Today’s Impossible Wordle
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
Congratulations to the new mommy-to-be in the Bollywood town, Dia Mirza! The actress, who tied the knot with Vaibhav Rekhi on 15 February 2021, is all set to embrace motherhood as she is expecting her first child with him. Sharing a beautiful sun-kissed picture on Instagram from her Maldives holiday, the actress surprised her fans by announcing her pregnancy. In the picture, the actress was seen flaunting her baby bump in a pretty floral-printed kaftan dress. So, let us take a close look at her outfit for maternity fashion goals.
So, in the latest picture, Dia Mirza was seen cradling her baby bump and giving a side pose. She was decked up in a half-sleeved keyhole-neckline bright red kafan dress. It was accentuated by intricate blossoming floral patterns in pink shade and leaf prints in green colour. The sleeves of her kaftan were quite loose and it added to the stylish quotient. The Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein actress went jewellery-free and instead upped her look with light-pink nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Dia kept her face flawless and pinkish. Her brows were filled properly. She applied black kohl lightly while her eyelashes were coated with mascara. The growing pregnancy glow could be clearly seen on her cheeks as it was pink. The pink lip shade spruced up her makeup look. The Thappad actress let loose her silky straight tresses and looked gorgeous.
Sharing the picture, Dia Mirza wrote, 'Blessed to be...One with Mother Earth...One with the Life Force that is the beginning of everything...Of all stories. Lullabies. Songs. Of new saplings. And the blossoming of hope. Blessed to cradle this purest of all dreams in my womb'.
So, what do you think about this stunning maternity look of Dia Mirza? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Dia Mirza's Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Flaunt Grey On The Third Day Like Radhika Apte, Dia Mirza And Esha Deol
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Shraddha Kapoor, Sandeepa Dhar, And Other Divas Will Inspire You To Wear A Yellow Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeEvelyn Sharma Stuns In A White Wedding Gown As She Ties The Knot With Her Beau Tushaan Bhindi
- bollywood wardrobeMom-To-Be Dia Mirza Exudes Style And Elegance In Her Incredibly Unique Fusion Outfits As She Turns Cover Star
- bollywood wardrobeEid ul-Fitr 2021: Top 3 Festive Blue Kurta Sets For Eid Ft. Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- bollywood wardrobeWild Dog Promotion: Dia Mirza Flaunts A Festive-Perfect Brocade Yoke Kurta
- hair careFDCI X LFW: Top 3 Hairstyles To Steal From From The Fashion Week
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI x LFW: Ananya Panday, Dia Mirza, And Other Celeb Showstoppers Fashion From The Fashion Week
- bollywood wardrobeDia Mirza Shows Flower Power In A Beautiful Lavender Floral Printed Saree In Her Latest Photoshoot
- bollywood wardrobeDia Mirza Looks Oh-So-Dreamy In Her Beautiful Lehengas And Saree In Her Latest Photoshoot
- hair careMakeup Artist Shares A Video Of Dia Mirza Getting Ready For Her Wedding Day And It’s Taking Over The Internet!
- bollywood wardrobeDia Mirza’s Gorgeous Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In A Bright Yellow Ethnic Suit Is Winning The Internet