- 2 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 4 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- News 20 kg onion looted from state-run store in West Bengal's Birbhum
- Sports Football Delhi celebrates football for all with its first-ever Awards Night; Ayush Adhikari & Dalima Chibber awarded
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Dia Mirza celebrated love with her luxuriant attire, which came from Raw Mango. The actress was dressed for Akash Ambani and Shloka's Mehta's wedding reception and looked gorgeous as ever. Her stunning outfit had all our attention and we thought her makeup was styling was also meticulously done. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Dia's attire was dipped in a deep red shade and was crafted out of shimmering silk fabric. Her ensemble was totally nuanced by an old-fashioned touch and was detailed with intricate golden threadwork on the neckline area. The skirt was flared and accentuated by nature-inspired patterns. It was one of the most dramatic ensembles of the night and Dia's matching dupatta absolutely notched up her attire.
She accessorised her look with intricate jhumkis and rings. Her jewellery came from Golecha Jewels. The makeup was nude-toned with a red lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted bun rounded out her stylish ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Dia Mirza's style and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.