- 16 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 17 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 21 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 22 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- News India reports 13,451 new Covid-19 cases and 585 deaths
- Sports Shoaib Akhtar clarifies after walking out of TV show
- Finance SBI Shares Hit Record High; Stock Still A Buy For Short Term Gains
- Movies Manoj Bajpayee Says He Has Always Looked Up To Rajinikanth; 'He Treats Everyone With A Lot Of Humility'
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series With OLED Display, 5G Support Certified; Oppo Fold Also Tipped
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Automobiles Here Is An Interesting Comparison: MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV700
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Kangana Ranaut's airport looks have constantly been the talk of the town. Oversized glasses and elegant sarees have been her forever fashion staple. From beautifully printed drapes to chic sunnies, the actress' airport style has become quite predictable now. But recently, she left everyone stunned as she showed her absolutely different avatar. Ditching her usual traditional sarees, the Manikarnika actress switched to a stylish contemporary outfit. She sported an all-pink fashionable attire and made heads turn as she headed to Budapest for the shoot of her upcoming film Dhaakad. So, let us take a closer look at her outfit and decode it for fashion goals.
So, Kangana Ranaut was spotted at the airport, making a chic statement in an all-pink stylish attire. She donned a sleeveless pale-pink shade mini dress, which was accentuated by peach-hued rose flower patterns and ruffle-down detailing on the front. Over her lovely dress, she threw a baby-pink colour fashionable blazer on her shoulders, that upped the stylish quotient. The Queen actress completed her look with matching pink wedges heels and perfectly matched her pink attire with an adorable pink handbag. Kangana accessorised her look with delicate silver-toned flower-shaped earrings.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of luminous foundation and concealer, she sharply highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline with oodles of highlighter. Filled brows, bare eyelids, and coral-pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Thalaivi actress spruced up the fashion quotient with an oversized light-shade reflector and tied her curly tresses back into a messy hairdo.
Kangana Ranaut also took to her Instagram feed to share her this look before going to the airport. In the same pink attire, she was seen sitting on a couch and posing with a book named Mapping Love. The actress wrote, 'Just before leaving home for the airport received my friend @ashwinyiyertiwari's book Mapping Love Thought to myself what a timing. Can't wait to read it ... it's releasing on 1st July for a preorder on 1st August Go for it 💕'.
Kangana Ranaut looked no less than a real-life Barbie in her lovely pink attire. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.