- 42 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Sports Is Rishabh Pant dating Urvashi Rautela? India cricketer goes out with Bollywood actress for late-night dinner in Mumbai
- News CAB Protests: Mobile internet, messaging services withdrawn in Meghalaya
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone both began their traditional wedding festivities with a pooja ceremony. So, for the ceremony, while Deepika went for a vibrant number, Priyanka sported a pastel-hued outfit. Both gave us ethnic outfit goals. Let's take a look at their traditional numbers.
So, talking about Deepika first, she wore an orange-hued salwar suit for the Nandi puja, which is a traditional ceremony in the Konkani wedding. She looked absolutely beautiful in her outfit, which featured plain orange-hued kurta that was round-necked and she paired it with white-hued pyjamis. Deepika draped an orange sequinned dupatta that perfectly complemented her attire. Deepika teamed her outfit with gold and pearl chaandbaalis. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a pink lip shade and a bindi. The impeccable bun completed her look. Her attire came from one of her favourite designers, Sabyasachi.
Priyanka also looked stunning in her salwar suit, which she wore recently for her pre-wedding pooja ceremony. Her attire of the day was designed by Manish Malhotra. Her ensemble consisted of a powdered blue kurta that was full-sleeved and sprinkled with floral patterns. It was also enhanced by intricate embroidery on the neckline area. She paired it with matching trousers, which had sheer accents. Priyanka draped a complementing dupatta on one side of her shoulder. Her dupatta was notched up by meticulous gold detailing. She also sported delicate earrings to up her style quotient and her makeup was also nude. The signature layered tresses rounded off her look.
So, whose pre-wedding pooja ceremony did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.