- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone both began their traditional wedding festivities with a pooja ceremony. So, for the ceremony, while Deepika went for a vibrant number, Priyanka sported a pastel-hued outfit. Both gave us ethnic outfit goals. Let's take a look at their traditional numbers.
So, talking about Deepika first, she wore an orange-hued salwar suit for the Nandi puja, which is a traditional ceremony in the Konkani wedding. She looked absolutely beautiful in her outfit, which featured plain orange-hued kurta that was round-necked and she paired it with white-hued pyjamis. Deepika draped an orange sequinned dupatta that perfectly complemented her attire. Deepika teamed her outfit with gold and pearl chaandbaalis. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a pink lip shade and a bindi. The impeccable bun completed her look. Her attire came from one of her favourite designers, Sabyasachi.
Priyanka also looked stunning in her salwar suit, which she wore recently for her pre-wedding pooja ceremony. Her attire of the day was designed by Manish Malhotra. Her ensemble consisted of a powdered blue kurta that was full-sleeved and sprinkled with floral patterns. It was also enhanced by intricate embroidery on the neckline area. She paired it with matching trousers, which had sheer accents. Priyanka draped a complementing dupatta on one side of her shoulder. Her dupatta was notched up by meticulous gold detailing. She also sported delicate earrings to up her style quotient and her makeup was also nude. The signature layered tresses rounded off her look.
So, whose pre-wedding pooja ceremony did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.