- 1 hr ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 4 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- News J&K: Seven terrorist associates of Lashkar-e-Taiba, Hizbul Mujahideen arrested in Bandipora
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Deepika Padukone surprised us as she graced the ramp for Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla's special show, which witnessed esteemed guests such as Sonali Bendre, Twinkle Khanna, and Abhishek Bachchan among others. The special fashion show was a celebration of designer duo's 33 years in the industry and Deepika sashayed down the ramp as a radiant bride. Let's decode Deepika Padukone's showstopper attire and look of the night.
The Chhapaak actress sported an elaborate lehenga, which was towards the maximalist side of fashion. Her ensemble captured the grandeur and magnificence of Indian weddings. Her styling and makeup might have been in tune with modern times but her outfit was old-fashioned in terms of details and intricate craftsmanship. Deepika Padukone's attire looked as if dipped in a beige-golden hue and it was also unapologetically embellished. It was enhanced by meticulous circular accents, and crystal and mirror work. Her ensemble represented the circle of life. There seemed to be a whiff of chikankari element to her attire as well, which consisted of a plunging-neckline blouse and a voluminous skirt.
The dupatta added to the regal effect. Her floor-length dupatta partly covered her head and draped classically. It was a flowy lightweight dupatta, which was adorned with white-hued appliqué accents. She spruced up her look with a statement layered neckpiece and chic hoops, which complemented her attire. The makeup was nude-toned with a bronzer effect. Deepika's makeup was lit up by a golden eye shadow, smoky kohl, and muted-toned lip shade. The impeccable middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
Earlier Deepika Padukone had donned Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla's ivory and golden chikankari lehenga for her Mumbai reception. Her reception lehenga was also exquisite and elaborate with long sweeping dupatta.
So, how did you find the latest lehenga of Deepika Padukone? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.