- 2 hrs ago Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- 5 hrs ago Can Babies Be Depressed? Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Baby Depression (Paediatric Depression)
- 7 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Sparkling Jewellery With Up To 70% Off; Pick Your Favourite Jewellery
- 11 hrs ago Omicron Variant: India Revises Guidelines For International Travellers; State-wise Guidelines
- Sports Junior Hockey World Cup 2021: Germany dash defending champions India's hopes in semifinal
- Automobiles EVRE & Mad About Wheels To Add 500 EV Chargers Over The Next 3 Years
- Education Maharashtra TET Interim Answer Key 2021 Released, Steps To Check Maharashtra TET Answer Key At mahatet.in
- Movies Kangana Ranaut's Car Gets Stopped By Protestors Seeking Her Apology In Punjab, Actress Goes On To Greet Them
- News Govt issues FAQs on Omicron: Are existing vaccines effective against this variant?
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Officially Teased; First Phone With Snapdragon 480+ Chip
- Finance InFinity Forum- India's beyond-Boundaries FinTech Event
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Deepika Padukone looked gorgeous in her red and black outfit that she wore for the birthday celebrations of Ranveer Singh's mother. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she kept her jewellery look strong and the makeup look was impressive too. So, if you are headed for celebrations, this is the look that you can take inspiration from. So, let's decode her ensemble and look for some major fashion goals.
Her ensemble of the day came from Balenciaga and her attire featured a high-neck top with ruffled details and exaggerated sleeves. It was a red-hued top that was accentuated by textural tones and she paired her top with high-waist black pants, which had leather accents and structural silhouette. It was a colour-blocked number and Deepika Padukone as usual, slayed it in style. She teamed her ensemble with shiny black pumps, which upped her stylish quotient and made her look smarter. Now, that was a powerful styling but her makeup and jewellery complemented her look too.
The jewellery game was light and on-point. Her earrings were gold-toned and had chain-like accent. The earrings were from Chanel and went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The messy bun completed her look. Deepika Padukone looked amazing and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: The House Of Pixels