- 4 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 5 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 7 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 67: Paras Chhabra Returns To The House, Mahira Sharma & Shehnaaz Gill Welcome Him
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes law
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Deepika Padukone has been leaving us surprised us with her airport outfits. The Chhapaak actress has got a brand new airport fashion game, which is quite contrary to her previous airport outfits. While comfort has always been the forte of Deepika Padukone, earlier her airport wardrobe included more crisp and understated ensembles. However, now over a period of time, we have noticed a change in her airport outfits. Her jet-setting outfits have become more sporty and vibrant. So, let's talk about her two latest outfits, which made us think about her fresh airport fashion.
The actress, who was seen recently at The Live Love Laugh event in a white attire in New Delhi, made heads turn with her athleisure ensemble. Her latest airport outfit was sassy and absolutely stylish. It was an all-blue number, which consisted of a cropped Nike blouse, loose high-waist pyjamas, and a short jacket. She paired her attire with white and blue sports shoes. Deepika carried a bag with her in a cross-bodied style. Her accessories included classy reflectors and hoops. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses completed her avatar.
Also, just a few days ago, Deepika Padukone stunned everyone with her bright pairing of outfits. She was spotted in this ensemble at the airport and it was a loose and baggy number. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, this airport outfit of hers was so unlike her previous numbers. She had been sporting neon-greens at the airport but this time, her sweatshirt caught the attention of netizens as they felt that she borrowed her high-neck sweatshirt from husband, Ranveer Singh. Deepika paired it with shiny blue pyjamas and multi-hued sports shoes. She again carried a bag in a cross-bodied style. The makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and nude-toned touches. The ponytail rounded out her avatar.
We feel that even apart from her airport fashion, Deepika Padukone is experimenting a lot with outfits. She seems to be slowly shifting from subtle to surreal. Talking specifically about her airport fashion, it has become even more fuss-free and nonconformist. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on Deepika Padukone's fashion.