- 17 min ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 47 min ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 1 hr ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, And Other Bollywood Divas Gave Us Fashion Goals With Their Latest Outfit
- Movies Darbar Release In Trouble? Will Rajinikanth Starrer Be Postponed In Telugu States?
- Automobiles Toyota Vellfire MPV Bookings Open Unofficially: Launch Expected In The Coming Weeks
- Technology OnePlus To Focus On More 5G Smartphones In 2020
- News Praful Patel clears air over Ceejay House: "Not in-charge of the property at this stage"
- Sports Points shared in historic World Cup qualifier between North and South Korea
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Deepika Padukone made a theatrical entry at the IIFA Awards 2019. The Chhapaak actress made heads turn with her custom Gaurav Gupta ensemble and we found her gown gorgeous minus the floor-length veil and those exaggerated sleeves. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, her ensemble was not quite everybody's cup of tea. Let's decode her attire and look of the night.
So, Deepika wore an electric violet number that featured dramatic sleeves and a gossamer tulle hood, which was complemented by a soft feather trail. The hue of her gown was inspired by a stained glass window that reflects a beautiful blend of lavender and amaranth purple hues as the sunsets. Well, the designer did paint an idyllic imagination. The galactic glass multi-shade embroidery in her ensemble was enhanced with plumage of degrade feathers. Well, the intricate details added to the glamourous effect but Deepika Padukone's pointed strapless gown missed all the point with that veil mainly.
With that floor-length drape, the attire lost a solid perspective and it looked way too overwhelming. It was as if too many elements were incorporated and as they say, too many cooks spoil the broth. Had it not been for that veil and sleeves, she would have actually looked one of the best-dressed at the event. However, apart from her gown, we loved her statement diamond danglers. The nude-toned makeup with matte purple lip shade and impeccable eyeliner with purple eye shadow elevated her look. She completed her green carpet avatar with a signature middle-parted bun.
So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates from IIFA Awards 2019.