- 4 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 5 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Deepika Padukone made a theatrical entry at the IIFA Awards 2019. The Chhapaak actress made heads turn with her custom Gaurav Gupta ensemble and we found her gown gorgeous minus the floor-length veil and those exaggerated sleeves. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, her ensemble was not quite everybody's cup of tea. Let's decode her attire and look of the night.
So, Deepika wore an electric violet number that featured dramatic sleeves and a gossamer tulle hood, which was complemented by a soft feather trail. The hue of her gown was inspired by a stained glass window that reflects a beautiful blend of lavender and amaranth purple hues as the sunsets. Well, the designer did paint an idyllic imagination. The galactic glass multi-shade embroidery in her ensemble was enhanced with plumage of degrade feathers. Well, the intricate details added to the glamourous effect but Deepika Padukone's pointed strapless gown missed all the point with that veil mainly.
With that floor-length drape, the attire lost a solid perspective and it looked way too overwhelming. It was as if too many elements were incorporated and as they say, too many cooks spoil the broth. Had it not been for that veil and sleeves, she would have actually looked one of the best-dressed at the event. However, apart from her gown, we loved her statement diamond danglers. The nude-toned makeup with matte purple lip shade and impeccable eyeliner with purple eye shadow elevated her look. She completed her green carpet avatar with a signature middle-parted bun.
So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates from IIFA Awards 2019.